Monday, March 29, 2010

Team Work

I just love being part of a good team. Although I was never very good at any one sport growing up, I always had a blast doing team stuff. That has not changed with age. Now my teamwork is mostly tied to planning things. I am so blessed to work on lots of great teams. This was a weekend of teamwork with both our neighborhood and church Easter egg hunts and celebrations. Two fun, great events and two great teams of people. Here are a few shots of the action:





Now that those events are over I get to start focusing on my one really big project for the year, Vacation Bible School. I love planning this awesome week, mainly because I work with an amazing team. We met up for lunch today to get things rolling and now my brain is churning. Watch out people- we are gearing up! To all my Church of the Servant/ Warm World friends, time to start running when you see me headed your way:) I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment