Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Decorating Seasons

Confession time... I love a good decorating blog. When I have the itch to do something crafty there are literally millions of ideas waiting for me in blog land. People out there are so amazing at making something out of almost nothing. So, I like to try out my own ideas from time to time. With Spring on the horizon I wanted to change up my dining table hurricane and find a couple small decorations to put in some other places. Now, I have to be careful here. I come from a line of crafty women who have been known to go overboard in purchase and display of seasonal decor (sorry mom, but you know it is kind of true). I aim for a minimalist look. Here are the two projects I made using stuff I had mixed with a $3 pack of fake easter eggs from Hobby Lobby.
I like the Hurricane:





But these? Hmmm...





My question to you... Cute or just strange?

1 comment:

  1. I like them both Katy! Maybe you fill up the hurricane just a tad more...
    What I noticed more is that I LOVE your dining room wall! That blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete