Thursday, December 2, 2010

Soaking in the Season- Whatever one it is!

Although if asked I will probably always cite Fall as my favorite season (and if you read my blog you know there are multiple posts devoted to my love affair with Fall...) I decided this morning that I actually love to soak in whatever season it is. In Spring I love to start working in the yard and garden, and Lance and I do some major front porch sitting before the bugs come out. In Summer I soak in the grilling, cold beer, swimming, and freedom to hang with my kids. In the Fall I just never want to come inside. Last night I got to savor my favorite way to soak in Winter at home. Lance bought me a rick of firewood for my birthday, so last night I made a fire and cozied into the couch to watch the Thunder game. While I was all snuggled into the back room Lance made me a Hot Toddy- my first one. Fabulous! I think I have a new favorite way to spend a winter night, and I am looking forward to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment