Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My How You've Grown...

Seven years ago today I got to meet this little guy for the first time!

This morning I wished this young man a Happy Birthday...


How in the world did this happen? I can't believe I have a SEVEN year old boy. I am such an incredibly blessed mom. Zander is a healthy, happy, caring, compassionate, thoughtful, smart kiddo. He is so much fun to be with. I miss being able to gather him up and hold him in my arms- he barely fits on my lap these days. However, I love getting to sit and talk with him, hear his opinions and listen to his stories. When I met him for the first time I would never have believed it was possible to love him any more than I did at that moment. Now I know that a mom's love only grows more with every day, year, and experience. I can't wait for another year of watching my sweet boy grow. Happy Birthday Zander! I am so very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment