Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Pictures

When Zander was born I vowed to take lots of pictures on a very regular basis, 1 month, 3, 6, 9, 1 year... and then I quit. Oh, I took plenty of snapshots, but I just sort of stopped the professional portraits. Then Zella was born and man did I really flunk out with the photography on her. Again, snapshots to fill a giant box but no real professional shots.

When Zella was about 18 months and Zander was 3 1/2 we finally bit the bullet and had some amazing shots of our family done by Beth Jansen. She was new to the area then and doing great deals on her wonderful photography. We were thrilled with the result. You would have thought that would be the start of a new trend, but alas we did not continue with the pictures!

So, this year my sweet son is closing in on age 7 and Zella is now closer to 5 than 4. Yikes! Neither one of them resemble those amazing pictures anymore. My dear friend Tiffany helped us remedy the situation a few weeks ago. We met up with her on a gorgeous November afternoon and got some really fantastic pictures. Tiffany has a son who is one of Zander's best buds and her daughter and Zella are joined at the hip. Man does it help to have a photographer who really knows your kiddos! She posted a few pictures on her blog if you want to check them out... HERE!

You will have to stop on by the house if you want to see more, I all but wallpapered a few rooms in them:) Thanks so much Tiffany for capturing my quickly growing children for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment