Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whew, It is Over

So Friday night we lost. It was another frenzied crowd and a great game. We lost by 1 point in the final .5 seconds of the game. A great way to go out, if you have to go out. I am proud of our team and the way they played all year long. Can't wait for next season. I am still flying my Thunder flag for at least a little bit longer.

The only up side to the playoffs being over is the sleep I will get this week. Man are we TIRED around here. Saturday morning my son came in at 6:30 per usual and I told him I was not getting up yet. Next thing I know both kiddos came in to tell us they were hungry. Uh, yeah. It was 8:45! I can't remember the last time I was in bed that late. Probably not since pre kid days. So, great job Thunder! Thanks for a great ride. I hope next year we get to do it again- and you can sleep deprive me for even longer next time. Man it was a fun couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment