Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Arts Festival Fish Tacos

Did I just hear your stomach rumble? For most Oklahoma City residents just reading the words Festival of the Arts is enough to get your stomach rumbling and ready for some seriously amazing food. There are so many choices it is really impossible to eat there just once during festival week. Each year brings in new delights and old standby favorites. Although I have spent an embarassing amount of time and money over the years at the festival tomorrow marks my first turn working a booth- and I am excited!
If you are headed down to the Festival on Thursday for lunch come by Craig and Carter's famous fish tacos- I will be there from 10:45- 2:00. The tacos are fabulous and the best part?? A portion of the profits benefit Wilson Arts Inc.
A great cause, great food, fun times. Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment