Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Decor

I love to bring a little of whatever season it is outdoors to the inside of my house. With Fall it is a fun and slow process. The kids and I have been taking acorn walks for the past few weeks. I scouted out some trees that produce the huge pretty acorns and we have been scooping them up by the bucketful. Child labor really is wonderful and better than doing it alone. I also like to think people that see us think "Oh, what a fun mom out on a nature walk with her kids!" rather than "What is that crazy lady doing outside in my yard with her bucket picking up acorns?". Anyway, here are some pictures of our touches of Fall. I can't wait for the leaves to start turning. I am also counting down to payday so I can load my car full of pansies, mums, and pumpkins!





No comments:

Post a Comment