Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wisdom from Ferris

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

We have been running pretty fast around here lately. It is all so much fun and great stuff. So, I have been living life and not finding time to write about it at all!
Thought I would share a few scenes from the crazy of late.

The RedBud Race:



Zella's Zoo Field trip:


Thunder Playoff Mania: This is leading to lots of late nights and sleep loss for Lance and I. And a lot of last minute babysitter scrambling. Bonus- seeing fellow Thunder maniacs from waaaay up north, the Whites. Thunder Up!



We also had an awesome week with my mom and dad in town for Easter. Zander got some quality time in the attic shooting his BB gun with Papa. The girls did lots of American Girl Doll playing:)

Can you believe I managed to not get one picture of my family together on Easter??? Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment