Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring= Garden Fever

Spring is really in full swing around here. As I ran this morning I noticed trees flowering and tiny bits of green coming out all around me. This time of year makes me a little garden crazy! I have been working on cleaning out all my raised beds and got to hire someone else to bring in mulch to make it all look fantastic.(He estimated it would have taken me around 300 bags of mulch if I had purchased them myself!) Now I have to wait patiently to start planting. I always have big garden dreams this time of year. After watching my yard for one whole season to see what perennials I have where, I feel like I am ready to start adding some of my own favorites to the mix. Look out garden centers... I am headed your way.
Here are three bits of spring from my yard:


No comments:

Post a Comment