Friday, January 20, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog...

I have thought many times over the past six or seven months about starting this blog back up again. For some reason even when I felt like I had something to say I have shied away from posting. I have decided to give it a go again if for no other reason than it is fun for me to get to go back and see things I posted about in the past. That's a good enough reason to blog, right? Just for me? It better be! Fame and world domination have never been on my radar as blogging goals. Anyway, just to get the party started again, here is a recap of our run to Dallas last weekend. We had a surprise 85th birthday party for Lance's grandma, met our cousins' new horse, and checked out the Lego Discovery Center in Grapevine. It was fun!



1 comment:

  1. Yay....Im glad you're back! I've missed you....even though I see you everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete