Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

Yikes! It has been a long time since I have updated this poor blog. I thought May was busy, but then came June... I promised some of you updates on all our travels and adventures, so here goes:

We went to Chicago for my Uncle's wedding. Zander was the Ring Bearer and Zella was Flower Girl. It was just wonderful. My uncle married a great lady with two great kids, we are so happy to have them all as a part of our family now, and especially thrilled to see Randy so happy! It was also so fun to hang out with Nana and Papa and Uncle Mark.






Besides the wonderful wedding the kids and I also got to spend a day in Chicago. We took the train in from Midway and went to Millenium Park, the American Girl Store for the girls, and the Field Museum for the boys (and girls later on:)). It was a great day made even better when my friend Kate came to join the girls for lunch!





It was a quick, fantastic trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment