Sunday, August 8, 2010

Super Summer Sunday- an ode to Brunch

Today was such a good day... Why?
1. Seeing friends at church- especially those awesomely talented singing friends of mine!
2. My friend Ashley who took my kids to play all afternoon after church. It is 4:52 and they are still not home...
3. Brunch at Cheevers with my honey. We love everything about Cheevers so it should come as no surprise that we also adore their brunch. Brunch is so civilized. Parents of young children do not get to do brunch. My glamorous Chicago girlfriends do brunch. Brunch is awesome. I now want to do brunch every Sunday. That may be the mimosas talking....
4. Friday Night Lights on Netflix. In the middle of the day. I do not ever get to watch my shows in the daylight... what a treat!
5. Uninterrupted work time on the computer.
6. Being able to get away with not really making dinner because the two grownups in the house are still full from... BRUNCH!

1 comment:

  1. Philip and I LOVE Cheever's brunch...it's kind of our Sunday ritual when we aren't at the lake! We should meet up there sometime!

    ReplyDelete